Well, since I got the new shop online I've been waiting with re-enabling the Inside-Us-All FreeFramePack 2.0 since the download was too big (limits imposed by the online shop system), but it was brought to my attention that it is in 2 files and the limit is for each file, not a total, so I've enabled it again here, for those looking for it. A very popular freeframe (FF1.0/FFCPU) Legacy pack from Dave Green (I resell it for him here).
Please Note: Make sure your host application supports FreeFrame 1.0 CPU based plugins, a few hosts (as f.ex. Resolume) does only support FFGL but there are many supporting CPU processsing too, and this legacy pack is all CPU based.
xpost from AlienOrganics.net: Print now available at Deviantart.com, the sequel for the "Subconscious Perceptions", my main, or side project within my art endeavors for over a year now, it took a while (!) Alternate title "Peekaboo", if you can find my eyes and head, its there, hidden in the details. Some of you might've seen earlier versions and can tell from that, or the progress which is included in the full article as a 6-step scanned image sequence.
Pencil on A3 Bristol Slate paper, fixated a bit too many times, but turned out ok after some Photoshop retouch. I got the original prepared at 19k x 13k pixels for print, I think it does well as an A2 or even A1, some closeups are included too in the full article.
MORE Kinect (OpenNI) FreeFrame plugins: Free downloads!
New: depth image, user detection, user colorization, partial shadow removal (my attempt), background / detected depth separate, inverse depth.
2013.04.20: Updated NEW DOWNLOAD with some addittion in tutorial, also I am working on OpenNI2.x versions, ++.
2013.02.28 Quick update:
- OpenNI plugins (PC) 2nd batch released now here, more to come later!
- IntrinsicFX commercial plugins (Mac & PC) are 25% off until new releases are ready, plans are near summer, maybe sooner.
- Finally I've invested in a MacbookPro for xplat dev! A needed upgrade from the Mac Mini G4 which was kindly sent me from Pete Warden during the FreeFrame format's infancy.
- Some FFGL plugins under development, and a few ideas worked further on.
- 2nd test PC running, as said I might install Linux on it or another pc, as FX working for Linux too would be cool.
- Working now and then on site updates, more content, new FAQ/Support area++, viewing on tablets/phones is slow but will be assessed later.
- Planning better shop presentation with more demos, and articles with demos and ideas/tips&tricks of multi fx use.
- More free downloads too will come!
All this of course takes time, and I've had other things to take care of. Still at it though! So VJFX.com will keep on going, in varied tempo but progressing.
Take care & stay tuned! =)
Xbox Kinect (OpenNI) FreeFrame plugins: Free download!
Detects users + FF1.0 and FFGL version for use with the XBox Kinect controller PC/Windows Only.
I made these plugins as a little contribution to the community, more to come!