Again a couple new plugins added, but focus has been mainly on expanding functionality on the Blobs & Tentacles pack and the other new additions from 2.5. Also some has been done with the Feedback plugins, more to explore with new parameters and the new FeedbackRGB1. More info here!
All packs/bundles available @ Intrinsic's Shop.
2013.02.28 Quick update:
- OpenNI plugins (PC) 2nd batch released now here, more to come later!
- IntrinsicFX commercial plugins (Mac & PC) are 25% off until new releases are ready, plans are near summer, maybe sooner.
- Finally I've invested in a MacbookPro for xplat dev! A needed upgrade from the Mac Mini G4 which was kindly sent me from Pete Warden during the FreeFrame format's infancy.
- Some FFGL plugins under development, and a few ideas worked further on.
- 2nd test PC running, as said I might install Linux on it or another pc, as FX working for Linux too would be cool.
- Working now and then on site updates, more content, new FAQ/Support area++, viewing on tablets/phones is slow but will be assessed later.
- Planning better shop presentation with more demos, and articles with demos and ideas/tips&tricks of multi fx use.
- More free downloads too will come!
All this of course takes time, and I've had other things to take care of. Still at it though! So VJFX.com will keep on going, in varied tempo but progressing.
Take care & stay tuned! =)
All models are either generated or modified by code realtime, and all movement done with code, synced to music manually by hand.
At the time I was heavily into using Macromedia Director (now Adobe Director) and Shockwave 3D. This is a bit dated browser plugin technology now, BUT it is still developing, and there are current rumors Director 12 might be able to generate content/games to run on iPad2 and iOS, rumors! but exciting!?
Update 30.12.2012: This FFGL development has been ongoing in smaller intervals but finally in 2013 I'll get a few of these released, working on them right now.
Video in article: R&D: Kinect + OpenNI + PrimeSense(Kinect mod), depth image through my iInferno FreeFrameGL plugin (running in my VJ app Euphoria).