2013.02.28 Quick update:
- OpenNI plugins (PC) 2nd batch released now here, more to come later!
- IntrinsicFX commercial plugins (Mac & PC) are 25% off until new releases are ready, plans are near summer, maybe sooner.
- Finally I've invested in a MacbookPro for xplat dev! A needed upgrade from the Mac Mini G4 which was kindly sent me from Pete Warden during the FreeFrame format's infancy.
- Some FFGL plugins under development, and a few ideas worked further on.
- 2nd test PC running, as said I might install Linux on it or another pc, as FX working for Linux too would be cool.
- Working now and then on site updates, more content, new FAQ/Support area++, viewing on tablets/phones is slow but will be assessed later.
- Planning better shop presentation with more demos, and articles with demos and ideas/tips&tricks of multi fx use.
- More free downloads too will come!
All this of course takes time, and I've had other things to take care of. Still at it though! So VJFX.com will keep on going, in varied tempo but progressing.
Take care & stay tuned! =)
MORE Kinect (OpenNI) FreeFrame plugins: Free downloads!
New: depth image, user detection, user colorization, partial shadow removal (my attempt), background / detected depth separate, inverse depth.
2013.04.20: Updated NEW DOWNLOAD with some addittion in tutorial, also I am working on OpenNI2.x versions, ++.